my eyes change colour depending on my swag levels. they are the darkest brown when my swag levels are at a maximum. i have never seen them change
You have a
knack for getting
under my skin,
and it terrifies me
how much I want
you to stay there.
there was a spider in my bed and i murdered the shit out of it but i cant find its corpse and now im afraid to sleep bc what if its somehow still alive
I look at you, and I just love you, and it terrifies me. It terrifies me what I would do for you.Liam Stewart (Alexandra Bracken, Never Fade)
1. Lay on the floor of your shower until you can breathe again. Water will always love to love your skin.
2. Start writing with the intention of filling up one page. Write until your pen stops working.
3. Reread a book that once made you cry. Learn something new on every page. Notice how different chapter make you sad. Notice how the book didn’t change and grow; you did.
4. Sleep with your windows open. You can hear both the rain and boys drunkenly singing Frank Sinatra on their deck. Both are equally good.
5. Don’t forget that honey will always taste sweet, but the best way to eat it is off your fingers, laughing.
6. Remember that, sometimes, getting out of bed is enough.For unhappy girls who like sitting in the sun (h.f.j.)